Saturday, June 11, 2016

๐Ÿป Summer iBuybeauti Haul ๐Ÿป

Introduction

Hey guys! It's Bear! 
As conveyed in my title ( my oh-so-original title (NOT)) I recently placed an iBuybeauti order and it finally arrived! I have already opened the box and taken out all the products, however, if you'd like me to take pictures of the products whilst they are still in the box, be sure to let me know as I will do that next time if that's what you'd prefer!

❤️ What I Bought ❤️




Etude House Modelling Pack (Aloe Smoothie)



I've always wanted to try out a modelling pack since seeing a Korean actress on Get It Beauty use it as part of her skincare routine. However, most of the modelling packs I've seen online so far have been rather expensive, so when I discovered this Etude House modelling pack on the ibuybeauti website, I figured I had to try it out! I even bought two, just in case it's good! I will definitely post a review on it, in the future!

Etude House Nail Polish in 'Magical Blending'


I've tried Etude nail polishes before and have always been pleased with the application as well as the colour payoff! I don't have that much to say about this product... It's a pretty purple holographic nail polish I'm looking forward to wear...


Etude House Sunprise Dust Block Sunscreen 

I just needed a new sunscreen for everyday use and was interested in this one's 'dust protecting' concept.... That's about it....

Aritaum Full Cover Cream Concealer 'Light Beige'

I've heard a lot of excellent reviews on Aritaum's 'full cover' line and decided to try out this cream concealer! I'll be sure to post a review on it if I enjoy it!

Aritaum 'Ginger Sugar' Tint Lip Balm #1 Flame Rose

I've already reviewed this product! However, as I mentioned in my review, this was the shade I initially intended to purchase! However, it was sold out at the time! I placed my order immediately when I saw it had been restocked!

Tonymoly Delight Mascara #3 Clear Circle

I personally prefer clear mascaras, due to the fact that they are easier to remove and aren't noticable if they smudge throughout the day (unlike black mascaras, they usually wear off throughout the day, and when they do, well... it isn't pretty)

Innisfree 'Olive Real Skin' Toner


I've been in desperate need of a new toner and I personally prefer the texture of Korean toners, as they are easier to apply with your hands without wasting product! In case any of you didn't know, unlike western toners, Korean toners focus on preparing your skin for the next product rather than removing additional sebum. This is why Korean toners tend to be more moisturizing as well as why I prefer them!

Innisfree Sheet Masks in 'Bamboo' and 'Aรงai Berry'


These are my favourite sheet masks! They are exceedingly moisturizing and smell so nice! 

Innisfree 'Blueberry Rebalancing' 5.5 Cleanser

I needed a new cleanser..... That's about it....


I will be sure to keep you updated, so please look out for future reviews of the products mentioned in this post! Thank you for taking your time to read my post!












3 comments:

  1. How long did your package take to arrive :D? I ordered over a month ago and I'm still waiting >__<

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It took approximately 3 weeks for my package to arrive! However, keep in mind that the time it takes to deliver your package DOES depend on where you live. If you live in a country with strict customs, then it may take much longer for your package to arrive due to inspection! Good luck, and thank you for commenting! You made my day just by commenting!
    xo, Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear!
    You're welcome :))

    ReplyDelete